Graduates say it delivers the best Systematic and ethical approach they’ve ever encountered for Case Acceptance.
Questions? Call (206) 905-1874 and arrange a teleconference with Larry
Click Here for MORE info PLUS Weekly Sales Tips
The McAnally Selling System: A ‘Check-List’ System to ethically sell dentistry.
- Dentistry’s only check-list system for selling services. Based on a decade of influence and persuasion science.
- For generalists and specialists. Augments existing promotion and prepares you for better promotion.
- An escape path from the “insurance trap” and allows full fees in niche procedures.
- Provides “unique reason why” power to win out over competitors and other goods and services.
- Allows patients to qualify themselves financially without embarrassment while preventing loss of time.
- Removes doctor and team bias impacting patient decision making.
- Check-list approach results in 10-25% gains in profit with your current practice and 25-50% gains with big case treatment plan sizes.
- Online plus Live teleconference option with Dr. McAnally twice each month. No travel required. No time lost from practice.
- Over 100 hours of powerful recorded sales material and phone coaching that will jump-start EVERY practice.
- Guarantee: Full refund of any payment made within the past 30 days — without question.
- No long term contracts.
- 6 monthly sessions on-line with digital templates and examples.
- Intended for financial coordinators, front office team and the doctor.
Consider the McAnally Selling System “Plus” option!
Get all the benefits of the McAnally Selling System Plus…
- Bound transcripts
- Additional live Q&A monthly meetings with James
- Active Phone training with Coach Amber
- A local or toll-free ad-tracking phone number to use in your advertising to record incoming calls
- A written evaluations of incoming calls from Coach Amber sent by email to your office along with the call recording itself for self improvement
- A live monthly pre-scheduled phone team meeting with coach amber to discuss and improve performance on the phone by reviewing that month’s critiqued call.
- Instruction guide on how to set-up a 24/7 answering service for peak patient hours, holidays, and hours outside of regular business hours